Have you ever experienced any of the following?
- Leg Pain
- Burning or itching of the skin
- “Heavy” feeling in legs
- Skin discoloration/texture changes above the ankle
- Open wounds or sores, possibly above the ankle
- Restless legs
- Leg or ankle swelling, especially at end of the day
If you answered yes to any of the following you may be living with superficial venous insufficiency. FCMC is excited to announce the opening of our new vein clinic. Free vein screenings will be provided throughout the community. Our vein care coordinator will help guide you through the pain free process of minimally-invasive vein care. One stop shopping to look and feel your best!
Do any of these risk factors apply to you?
- Has anyone in your blood-related family ever had varicose veins or been diagnosed with chronic venous insufficiency or venous reflux?
- Have you had any treatments or procedures for vein problems?
- Do you stand for long periods of time, such as at work?
- Do you engage in heavy lifting?
- Have you ever been pregnant?
If so please contact 641-257-4309 and ask how WE can help YOU with your look good-feel good legs!