Babysitters Training Class Information
American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training is offered each year in early June. This course is designed for boys and girls 11 to 15 years old. Students will learn how to:
- Manage young children
- Feed, diaper and care for infants
- Understand behaviors associated with different ages of children
- Communicate with parents and adults
- Recognize safety issues
- Make decisions under pressure
- Respond to emergencies and illnesses
Cost is $45, payable the day of class. Handbook and snacks are included. Participants will need to bring their own lunch.
Next Class: June 2022
Pre-registration is required. Please call (641) 257-4317. Class size is limited.