FCMC’s visiting specialists treat conditions that affect the urinary tract in men, women and children, and diseases that affect the reproductive system. Patients are seen at our Outpatient Specialty Clinic in Charles City.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Incontinence issues
- Pelvic pain
- Kidney infection (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney stones
- Prostate problems
- Penile curvature (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Sexual dysfunction in men
- Pelvic prolapse
- Pelvic floor disorder
- Perineal injury
- Prostate enlargement (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Men who have a family history of prostate, testicular, kidney, and other cancers should start seeing a urologist around the age of 40
These conditions range from peeing too much or too little to being unable to father a child. A simple test is often used is used to test for bacteria, foreign materials, and blood cells. This test can help determine urinary tract infections, diabetes, and early stages of diseases.
Physicians (Mason City Clinic):
Timothy Mulholland, M.D.
Kevin Rier, M.D.